Thursday, December 25, 2008

Beware of Fake Nendoroid


This happen few day ago before Christmas, i spotted a Konata Nendoroid which only selling Rm49.90, still able to less 10% more!! which mean Rm44.90 only.
First at all it surprise me, is hard to see the different at the begin, then I buy one and go back hostel and open it. W*F, the paint was bad, and the quality were worst.

This is legendary FAKE Nendoroid that i saw at GSC homepage !!

Luckily when I return the fake konata back to that Retail, the staff allow me top up $$ to change with other Figure.

Lastly i choose Gundam Kyrios 1/100 scale. haiz....Just wonder why nendoroid suddenly so cheap, this case make my wallet "light like the feather". This month extra paid out... (I no really want Gundam Figure... someone kind please buy it from me :P)

The Fake Nendoroid, the Box Printing is blur compare to Original Nendoroid.
Keep it on mind when you buy nendoroid next time.

1 comment:

mlle said...

How much is it? i mean the gundam.